We have a wide range of training courses which we can present in your school. The courses provide exciting and stimulating ways to challenge and inspire every member of staff.
We can tailor any of our courses to meet the individual and specific needs and priorities of your school.
Contact us to discuss your training requirements and we will put together a draft proposal and outline for the training session you require.
Pricing for INSET training
Up to 15 delegates
Up to 30 delegates
Up to 30+ delegates
INSET Courses Available
We can present the following courses in individual schools and for clusters, or groups of schools working together.
Outstanding Subject and Middle Leadership
This one-day course has been designed for primary subject leaders providing the strategies, approaches
and knowledge that will help them to succeed in this leadership role.
- Explore the key roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of subject leaders and relate these to the latest Ofsted framework and teaching standards.
- Learn how to evaluate quality in their subject and understand the purpose of monitoring and the impact it can have. Including lesson observations, planning scrutiny and work sampling.
- Learn how to create an effective action plan that will drive progress in every subject.
- Explore how to motivate and inspire those around you.
- Be prepared to present progress effectively to the HT, Governors and Ofsted.
- Subject Leaders, Phase Leaders, Middle Leaders and Subject Leaders
- Teachers with aspirations towards subject or middle leadership
- EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Outstanding Teaching and Learning
Outstanding teaching and learning is the key to a school gaining an overall outstanding grade. They only way to
achieve outstanding teaching is to ensure consistency across the school, in every class and every lesson of everyday. This course will start your journey to achieving outstanding teaching and learning in every classroom.
The course covers the following areas:
- Passion, principles perseverance
- Outstanding Differentiation
- Outstanding Questioning
- Outstanding Assessment for Learning
- Outstanding Independent Learning
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers
Outstanding Teaching Assistants
Our Outstanding Teaching Assistants course has been designed to support both new and experienced
teaching assistants within the classroom setting. Teaching assistants are responsible for supporting
children and the teacher on a daily basis and should make a significant contribution to teaching and
learning in a school. Ofsted want to see that they are providing effective support for learning in every class.
The course covers the following areas:
- Effectively supporting teaching and learning
- How children learn effectively including learning Styles
- Effective Assessment for Learning
- Behavioural Management
- Teaching Methods including pre-learning
- Pastoral Care
- Teaching assistants all levels
Outstanding EYFS Practice
The Outstanding EYFS course takes an in-depth look at all the elements that contribute to a setting
excelling in its early years provision. It will enable you to evaluate your current Early Years provision,
develop effective monitoring and develop highly effective practice. The course looks at the range of
enabling environments and how to improve indoor and outdoor provision.
- Outline key Ofsted grade descriptors and statutory framework expectations, identifying how these translate in to everyday practice
- Support EYFS teachers and leaders in evaluating current provision, develop the monitoring element of their setting and manage change successfully.
- Assist staff in enhancing outdoor and indoor learning environments, ensuring all staff and their interactions promote high quality learning/talk opportunities.
- Consider assessment expectations, ensuring manageability, accuracy and rigour.
- EYFS Leaders
- Senior Leadership Team
- EYFS Teachers and TAs
Safeguarding and Child Protection
A ‘three-in-one’ safeguarding course written specifically for staff in the primary education sector,
covering child protection together with online safety and the Prevent duty.
- All school staff