The deep dive resource packs have been written to ensure subject leaders have everything they need to succeed and excel during a deep dive of their subject.
Each section and task has comprehensive instructions about how to complete. The resource packs can be used in twilight sessions or non-contact time, for subject leaders, to get them Ofsted ready.
Contents: Specifically Written for Each Subject
1. Subject Policy – up to date for current curriculum and learning research
2. Effectiveness Report to Governors – a simple but comprehensive report for subject leaders to complete for reporting to governors or accountability purposes.
3. Monitoring Templates – Work sampling, planning monitoring, pupil voice and lesson observation templates containing key concepts subject leaders should be monitoring in each subject
4. Subject Leader Impact Audit – a very simple audit of your impact as a subject leader in terms of improving the quality of teaching and learning and your effectiveness as subject leader.
5. Portfolio Annotation Sheet – best practice is to start to collate a portfolio of work showing the progression of learning across the school, against the end points in your curriculum maps
6. Subject Leader Job Description/Roles and Responsibilities – job description outlining roles and responsibilities of subject leader.
7. Deep Dive Questions and Answers – one of the best bits! Very comprehensive answers to all of the questions the subject leader is likely to encounter during a deep dive.
8. Questions Observing lesson With Inspector – all of the questions you might be asked when accompanying an inspector on a lesson observation.
9. Questions to Teachers – all of the questions inspectors ask teachers when deep diving a subject
10. Questions for Children – possible questions children will be asked when deep diving a subject
11. Breadth Audit – an easy to complete audit of breadth in the subject.
12. Subject Vision – an easy to complete template to put together an ambitious vision for every subject.
13. NC Statutory Coverage – A template for KS1 and KS2 to evidence coverage of the NC.
14. Content knowledge, Pedagogical Knowledge and Content Pedagogical Knowledge – written in simple language and can be distributed to all teaching staff, to enable everybody to understand the content and content pedagogical knowledge specific to every subject.
15. CPD Record and Impact – a record sheet for all informal and formal CPD undertaken and the impact it had on learning.
You will receive:
- A folder containing hard copies of all resources
- A USB containing all resources in editable Word document formats·
Complete Set of 9 Foundation Subject Deep Dive Toolkits – £1495 (Saving £260)
(Free Postage and Packing)
What can I say Helen, other than thank you! I am so grateful you chose my school to trial your deep dive resource packs. The subject leaders worked through them during twilight sessions and their subject leader time. They are so well written in language which is easy to understand and they completely took the fear out of the deep dive for every subject leader. We had deep dives in reading and phonics, maths, science and history.
Every leader took the completed toolkit in to all meetings with inspectors and said it absolutely gave them all of the answers to questions they were asked about curriculum design, content knowledge and their impact as a leader. They said the questions and answers resources were invaluable. The inspector praised the depth of knowledge and understanding the subject leaders had, and commented that they were instrumental in moving us from good to outstanding. Believe me when I say; they did not have such a deep and thorough knowledge before working through your deep dive toolkits.
HT – South East England
I absolutely loved your course and gained so much from it. I have already started to implement some of your ideas!Headteacher, London
£1,575 ex VAT
23 Places Left - Book Now!