The early years resource pack has been written to ensure EYFS leaders and teachers have everything they need to succeed and excel during an Ofsted inspection, including all of the questions they may be asked with comprehensive answers.
Each section and task has comprehensive instructions about how to complete. The resource packs can be used in twilight sessions or non-contact time for EYFS leaders and teachers to get them Ofsted ready.
Contents of EYFS Inspection Toolkit
- Ofsted Inspection Questions and Answers – very comprehensive answers to all of the questions you are likely to encounter during an inspection of the EYFS.
- Assessment and Observation – a range of templates to improve the quality of your observations and assessments. All templates come in two versions, one relevant to the current ELGs and one written for the new ELGs which become statutory in 2021.
- Documentation required by Ofsted – all of the documentation you need to get ready prior to an inspection of the EYFS.
- EYFS Planning– a range of templates to improve the quality of your planning. All templates come in two versions, one relevant to the current ELGs and one written for the new ELGs which become statutory in 2021.
- Phonics Training for Staff – a PowerPoint presentation and comprehensive notes to train every member of staff and equip them with the knowledge and skills to teach phonics well.
- Phonics Tracking – a range of phonics tracking templates to ensure thorough and rigorous assessment of phonics.
- Monitoring Templates – work sampling, planning monitoring, pupil voice and lesson observation templates specific to the EYFS.
- EYFS Leader Impact Audit – a very simple audit of your impact as EYFS leader, in terms of improving the quality of teaching and learning and your effectiveness as a leader.
- EYFS Audit – a full and comprehensive audit which can be used for action planning, SEF writing and performance management in EYFS.
- EYFS Leader Roles and Responsibilities – a job description outlining roles and responsibilities of the EYFS leader.
- Breadth Audit in EYFS– an easy to complete audit of breadth in the EYFS.
- EYFS Vision – an easy to complete template to put together an ambitious vision for EYFS which can be placed on your website to create an excellent first impression.
- EYFS Inspection Evidence Builder – A template linked to the Ofsted grade descriptors for EYFS. This template will support you to build up a bank of evidence for Ofsted inspection.
- Leuven Involvement Scales- a simple way to use the Leuven scales to diagnose children’s needs, but also as a very useful tool to evidence progress.
- CPD Record and Impact – a record sheet for all informal and formal CPD undertaken and the impact it had on teaching and learning in the EYFS.
You will receive:
- A folder containing hard copies of all resources
- A USB containing all resources in editable Word document formats