The ‘Governors Inspection Toolkit’ has been written to ensure governors and trustees have everything they need to succeed during an inspection, including all of the questions they may be asked with comprehensive answers.
Each section has comprehensive instructions about how to complete and gather evidence to back up your assertions. The resource pack can be used as a regular agenda item, to avoid a last-minute rush to gather evidence together.
Contents: Governors Inspection Toolkit
- Inspection Questions and Answers – very detailed and comprehensive answers to all of the questions the governors are likely to face during an inspection.
- Data Presentation – best practice exemplars to present data.
- Exemplar Minutes – a range of exemplar minutes which are very well written and identify when the governing board effectively challenges the SLT.
- Yearly Calendar – a list of governor actions for the autumn, spring and summer terms, ideal for enabling governing boards to work in an organised and efficient manner.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection – a wealth of resources containing the statutory roles and responsibilities of governors and a PowerPoint presentation to train new governors about safeguarding and child protection.
- Statutory Requirements – a complete outline of every statutory requirement governors need to oversee from website content to staff recruitment to enable you to hold SLT to account.
You will receive:
- A folder containing hard copies of all resources
- A USB containing all resources in editable Word document formats·