How to Achieve Outstanding EYFS – On Demand
How to Achieve Outstanding EYFS is a high impact course, which takes an in-depth look at all the best practice elements that contribute to a setting excelling and achieving an outstanding Ofsted grade.
It will enable delegates to fully understand what makes a highly effective EYFS setting in terms of intent, implementation and impact and what strong and effective leadership in the Early Years Foundation Stage should look like. It will look in detail at the new Ofsted expectations for EYFS and fully prepare you for the new inspections, by covering quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development and leadership and management in the EYFS.
Principally the course is about developing outstanding EYFS practice to benefit and improve the children’s learning and development. This is achieved by delegates learning about the very best EYFS practice and research, and empowering delegates to take this knowledge back to school to support EYFS teams in meeting their full potential.
This course will help you to:
- Understand how to prepare for the new EYFS inspection expectations – new Ofsted Framework Sept 2019
- Develop effective and Ofsted outstanding teaching, learning, personal development, behaviour and leadership in EYFS
- Find out what the very best EYFS settings do really well and the impact of best practice on children
- Find out what effective tracking of learning looks like and provide you with some outstanding practical examples
- Put in place outstanding strategies for self-evaluation, benchmarking, meeting statutory obligations and the role of adults
- Enhance your indoor and outdoor environment and ensure all staff and their interactions promote high quality learning and talk
- Prepare, manage and maximise the success of your inspection by understanding the process and how to use quotes from the Ofsted handbook to justify your approach
- Have the tools to audit and alter your own practice resulting in maximum impact for all those within your early years setting
- Be ready for professional discussions during inspection with possible questions you might be asked and how to answer them effectively
You will get:
- **Four hour training presentation**– available to watch as many times as you like for 30 days. The training is broken down in to distinct sessions, so it can be completed all at once or at different times.
- **Interaction with the trainer**– Every Wednesday from 9am to 3pm Helen will be available to answer questions via Zoom.
- **Training Tasks** –A range of tasks to complete, which should take between 2 to 3 hours. There is an option to submit the tasks back to Helen for comments and advice. The tasks include preparing answers to Ofsted deep dive questions, developing a clear intent/vision for the subject.
- **Certificate** – A certificate will be sent when course and tasks have been completed.
*Best Practice EYFS Training Combined with Practical Ofsted Support
- Headteachers/senior leaders
- New and experienced EYFS leaders
- EYFS teachers
Book Online or by Email – email@example.com
(Please include school name, address and postcode)
I just wanted to say a HUGE ‘thank you’ for the inspirational course I attended yesterday – it did reinstall my faith as a Headteacher.
£195 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
9 Places Left - Book Now!