How to Achieve Outstanding Implementation – Leeds
The new Ofsted framework will make a judgement about the quality of education a school provides. An important element of this judgement is how effectively you implement the curriculum you have designed for your children.
Outstanding implementation includes different aspects of the teaching and learning process and needs to be consistent in every class and subject area to achieve an outstanding grade. Outstanding implementation should fundamentally lead to outstanding standards, attainment, progress and achievement for every child in every subject area across your school.
This one-day course will help you understand and achieve outstanding implementation.
This training will help you to:
- Find out how to achieve outstanding implementation in every class and subject area
- Ensure every teacher has good knowledge of the primary subjects
- Support teachers to present subject matter clearly and promote discussion
- Enable all teachers to check learning systematically
- Develop strategies to help learners remember in the long term and integrate new knowledge into larger concepts
- Enable teachers to use assessment well and to evidence impact
- Create environments that allow the learners to focus on learning
- Plan to dramatically improve teaching, progress and results by working through four simple steps in every classroom.
- Develop Ofsted outstanding practices for self-evaluation and CPD
- Learn where to devote your resources to have the greatest impact on learning and standards
- Provide truly great teaching for every child in your school which can be sustained and maintained over time
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of training slides to use in school
- Outstanding examples of subject knowledge audit
- Inspection questions and possible answers
- 200+ practical resources to make implementation outstanding
- Deputy Headteachers
- Senior and Middle leaders
- Class teachers
Just a quick email to thank you for the training on Tuesday in Stafford. I rarely leave school – choosing instead to concentrate on matters here… but caught sight of your emailed flyer and its content caught my attention. I found your training very useful and thought provoking. You were right that although there was nothing magical in the formula, it certainly did enable me to focus on school – the function of teaching and what really matters when you strip away the daily drama of the job. Thanks indeed Helen!
- The Queens, Leeds LS1 1PJ
- 23rd April 2020
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!