How to Lead Teaching (Implementation) to Outstanding in Every Class – London
The new Ofsted framework will make a judgement about the quality of education a school provides. An important element of this judgement is how effectively you implement the curriculum you have designed for your children.
Outstanding implementation includes different aspects of the teaching and learning process and needs to be consistent in every class and subject area to achieve an outstanding grade. Outstanding implementation should fundamentally lead to outstanding standards, attainment, progress and achievement for every child in every subject area across your school.
This one-day course will help you understand and achieve outstanding implementation.
This training will help you to:
- Find out how to achieve outstanding implementation in every class and subject area
- Ensure every teacher has good knowledge of the primary subjects
- Support teachers to present subject matter clearly and promote discussion
- Enable all teachers to check learning systematically
- Develop strategies to help learners remember in the long term and integrate new knowledge into larger concepts
- Enable teachers to use assessment well and to evidence impact
- Create environments that allow the learners to focus on learning
- Plan to dramatically improve teaching, progress and results by working through four simple steps in every classroom.
- Develop Ofsted outstanding practices for self-evaluation and CPD
- Learn where to devote your resources to have the greatest impact on learning and standards
- Provide truly great teaching for every child in your school which can be sustained and maintained over time
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of training slides to use in school
- Outstanding examples of subject knowledge audit
- Inspection questions and possible answers
- 200+ practical resources to make implementation outstanding
- Deputy Headteachers
- Senior and Middle leaders
- Class teachers
Very reflective and useful. This course has completely refreshed my thinking and attitude as a leader! I went back to school with renewed motivation which sadly has been missing for sometime. You truly were inspirational and I cannot thank you enough.
- Waldorf Hilton, London WC2B 4DD
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
- 13th March 2020
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!