How to Achieve Outstanding Foundation Subject Leadership – Nottingham
The new Ofsted framework inspections starting in September 2019 will inspect the effectiveness of subject and middle leaders with more depth and vigour than ever before.
The quality and effectiveness of subject and middle leaders will directly impact on a schools overall grade for leadership and management. In particular, inspectors will look at the ability of subject and middle leaders to improve the quality of education in their subject. This will include in-depth inspection of how well they lead their subject and improvements, and ultimately what their impact has been in terms of their ability to raise standards for the children.
Senior leaders will also be judged on how well they have developed the role of middle leaders which includes looking at how middle leaders are coached, mentored, trained and supported. This one-day course will combine the very best subject and middle leadership practice with practical Ofsted support.
This training will help you to:
- Get every subject and middle leader ready for the new Ofsted framework inspections
- Ensure every middle and subject leader can talk effectively about their vision, intent, implementation and impact
- Support middle and subject leaders to clearly articulate and evidence their curriculum content, sequencing and progression
- Understand Ofsted expectations for outstanding subject and middle leaders and provide outstanding examples of monitoring, self-evaluation, assessment, action planning and evidence required to excel during inspection
- Implement and sustain initiatives that increase progress, standards, achievement and attainment
- Understand what Ofsted will look for in an outstanding subject and middle leaders in the new framework inspections
- Be ready for questions Ofsted will ask and show you how best to present data and information about your subject
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of training slides to use in school
- Outstanding examples of middle and subject action plans
- Inspection questions and possible answers
- Middle and subject leader audit documents
- 200+ practical resources to make middle leadership outstanding
- Deputy Headteacher
- Senior and Middle Leaders
- Subject Leaders
- Prospective Subject Leaders
I just wanted to say a HUGE ‘thank you’ for the inspirational course I attended yesterday – it did reinstall my faith as a Headteacher.
- Double Tree Hilton, Notts NG8 6AZ
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!