How to Bounce Back Better – Catch Up On Demand
How to Bounce Back Better: Catch up the Curriculum, Learners, Teaching and Well-being Effectively
Three CPD Options Available
1. Attend Venue – 2. Live Feed Webinar – 3. Catch Up On Demand
This option is ‘Catch-up On Demand’ – access training online in your own time. Training is comprised of video training sessions, tasks and accompanying resources.
For Venue and Live Feed options please click here
The ‘How to Bounce Back Better’ training course is designed to help you and your school bounce back from the Coronavirus pandemic. It is full of practical and simple solutions which will give you the confidence to lead your school to a better and brighter future following the biggest challenge education has faced in decades.
Packed with practical ideas and robust guidance the training will work through in detail the following areas and enable you school to get back on track whilst prioritising well-being:
Curriculum Recovery and Rebalancing
- How to be recover and rebalance your curriculum, including what you need to focus upon and why?
- Teaching frameworks to enable high quality rapid teaching with empathy and compassion.
- Creating an outstanding well sequenced, progressive curriculum for all.
Teaching, Learning and Supporting the Vulnerable
- Best practice to identify gaps and intervene effectively
- Practical strategies so every pupil makes rapid and sustained progress
- Outstanding responsive teaching in action
- Strategies to improve retrieval, retention and strengthening the long term memory
Supporting the Most Vulnerable
- How to accelerate progress for all learners including strategies for the most vulnerable
- How to support the return of all children including strategies for the most vulnerable
- Recovery planning strategies for learners with SEND
- A range of tools to help your learners adapt and thrive, and develop independence and academic resilience
- How to deal with traumatised learners – practical strategies for teachers
- Dealing with the emotional and mental impact of Covid 19
- A range of strategies and interventions to help pupils and teachers work through it all.
- How to take a community-led approach to bounce back better
Leading Schools Through Uncertainty
- The main challenges schools will face and how to overcome them, including risk assessments and crisis management
- Dealing effectively with disenchantment, disempowerment
- Addressing well-being of whole school community
- Using digital learning effectively
- Headteachers/senior leaders
- New and experienced teachers
I just wanted to say thank you so much for an excellent day’s training. It makes such a refreshing change to have a day filled with good advice and ideas, rather than a couple of good hours and lots of time-filling, which unfortunately has been my experience on some recent courses. The time really did fly!
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£195 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
12 Places Left - Book Now!