How to Lead Teaching (Implementation) to Outstanding – Live Feed
Booking this option will allow you to view the full day training live and in real time.
The new Ofsted framework will make a judgement about the quality of education a school provides. An important element of this judgement is how effectively you implement the curriculum you have designed for your children.
Outstanding implementation includes different aspects of the teaching and learning process and needs to be consistent in every class and subject area to achieve an outstanding grade. Outstanding implementation should fundamentally lead to outstanding standards, attainment, progress and achievement for every child in every subject area across your school.
This one-day course will help you understand and achieve outstanding implementation.
This training will help you to:
- Find out how to achieve outstanding implementation in every class and subject area
- Ensure every teacher has good knowledge of the primary subjects
- Support teachers to present subject matter clearly and promote discussion
- Enable all teachers to check learning systematically
- Develop strategies to help learners remember in the long term and integrate new knowledge into larger concepts
- Enable teachers to use assessment well and to evidence impact
- Create environments that allow the learners to focus on learning
- Plan to dramatically improve teaching, progress and results by working through four simple steps in every classroom.
- Develop Ofsted outstanding practices for self-evaluation and CPD
- Learn where to devote your resources to have the greatest impact on learning and standards
- Provide truly great teaching for every child in your school which can be sustained and maintained over time
You will get:
- **Four hour training presentation**– available to watch as many times as you like for 30 days. The training is broken down in to distinct sessions, so it can be completed all at once or at different times.
- **Interaction with the trainer**– Every Wednesday from 9am to 3pm Helen will be available to answer questions via Zoom.
- **Training Tasks** –A range of tasks to complete, which should take between 2 to 3 hours. There is an option to submit the tasks back to Helen for comments and advice. The tasks include preparing answers to Ofsted deep dive questions, developing a clear intent/vision for the subject.
- **Certificate** – A certificate will be sent when course and tasks have been completed.
Delegates will receive the following resources:
- Electronic copy of training slides to use in school
- Outstanding examples of subject knowledge audit
- Inspection questions and possible answers
- 200+ practical resources to make implementation outstanding
Book Online or by Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include school name, address and postcode)
Wow – amazing bundle of resources – thanks for sharing these! I really enjoyed the course and took lots away. Often I attend training and leave feeling uninspired, but it is fair to say I found yours very motivating and left with lots of action points.
£195 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes