Thursday 21st January 2021 | 9:30am – 12:30pm
The current Ofsted framework will make a judgement about the quality of education a school provides. An important element of this judgement is how effectively you implement the curriculum you have designed for your children.
Outstanding implementation includes different aspects of the teaching and learning process and needs to be consistent in every class and subject area to achieve an outstanding grade. Outstanding implementation should fundamentally lead to outstanding standards, attainment, progress and achievement for every child in every subject area across your school.
This training course will help you understand and achieve outstanding implementation.
This training will help you to:
- Find out how to achieve outstanding implementation in every class and subject area
- Ensure every teacher has good knowledge of the primary subjects
- Support teachers to present subject matter clearly and promote discussion
- Enable all teachers to check learning systematically
- Develop strategies to help learners remember in the long term and integrate new knowledge into larger concepts
- Enable teachers to use assessment well and to evidence impact
- Create environments that allow the learners to focus on learning
- Plan to dramatically improve teaching, progress and results by working through four simple steps in every classroom.
- Develop Ofsted outstanding practices for self-evaluation and CPD
- Learn where to devote your resources to have the greatest impact on learning and standards
- Provide truly great teaching for every child in your school which can be sustained and maintained over time
Delegates will receive the following resources:
- Electronic copy of training slides to use in school
- Outstanding examples of subject knowledge audit
- Inspection questions and possible answers
- 200+ practical resources to make implementation outstanding
I just wanted to say thank you so much for an excellent day’s training. It makes such a refreshing change to have a day filled with good advice and ideas, rather than a couple of good hours and lots of time-filling, which unfortunately has been my experience on some recent courses. The time really did fly!Headteacher, Newcastle
£195 ex VAT