How to Lead Teaching to Outstanding – Liverpool
The key to success in any school is ensuring that every child receives outstanding teaching in every lesson, which leads to outstanding standards, attainment, progress and achievement in every subject. This one-day course will equip you with the knowledge and strategies to lead teaching to outstanding.
This training will help you to:
- Find out how to move teaching to outstanding for the 2019 curriculum focus in every subject.
- Provide truly great teaching for every child in your school
- Move teaching to outstanding in every classroom
- Plan to dramatically improve teaching, progress and results by working through four simple steps in every classroom.
- Develop Ofsted outstanding practices for self-evaluation, performance management and CPD
- Learn where to devote your resources to have the greatest impact on learning and standard
- Achieve outstanding teaching which can be sustained and maintained
- Training slides which can be used to share training back in school
- Exemplar monitoring and self-evaluation tools
- Over 100 best practice templates and documents
- Deputy Headteachers
- Senior and Middle leaders
- Class teachers
I was at your course yesterday absolutely fantastic. Truly inspiration and thought provoking.
I really can’t remember being at such an enlightening course.Your content and delivery were fantastic.
HT – Liverpool
Thank you so much for the wealth of resources you have supplied us with, I found your training extremely useful and the CPD I needed as a Head to inspire and motivate me.
- Liverpool, Double Tree Hilton, L1 6BR
- 14th May 2019
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
23 Places Left - Book Now!