The mathematics deep dive resource packs have been written to ensure mathematics subject leaders have everything they need to succeed and excel during a deep dive in mathematics, including all of the questions they may be asked with comprehensive answers.
Each section and task has comprehensive instructions about how to complete. The resource packs can be used in twilight sessions or non-contact time, for subject leaders to get Ofsted ready.
Contents: Maths Deep Dive Toolkit
- Deep Dive Questions and Answers – very detailed and comprehensive answers to all of the questions the subject leader is likely to encounter during the mathematics deep dive.
- Mathematics Trackers – a range of templates to help you rigorously track progress in maths and swiftly identify children who are struggling.
- Monitoring Templates – a range of templates specifically written for mathematics, including planning monitoring, lesson observation, work sampling and pupil voice.
- EYFS to Yr6 Progressive Steps – the expected steps and end points children are expected to make and reach in every year group. This is a great tool to help teachers with their planning and assessment because it very clearly outlines the progression children need to work through to become confident and fluent mathematicians.
- Self-Assessment Grid – a very simple assessment grids enables you to quickly identify your strengths and weaknesses to demonstrate your strength as subject leader.
- Teachers Knowledge Base – a range of documents explaining the meaning of terminology in maths.
- Inspection Questions for Teachers – prepare your teachers well by working through the questions they are likely to be asked.
- Inspection Questions for Children – prepare your children well by working through the questions they are likely to be asked.
- Joint Observations – questions subject leaders will be asked if accompanying an inspector on a lesson observation.
- Breadth Audit – an easy to complete audit of breadth in the maths.
- Subject Vision – an easy to complete template to put together an ambitious vision for maths.
- CPD Record and Impact – a record sheet for all informal and formal CPD undertaken and the impact it has had on learning.
You will receive:
- A folder containing hard copies of all resources
- A USB containing all resources in editable Word document formats·
English Lead – Kent