New Framework Inspection Training for Senior Leaders – On Demand
This option is ‘Catch-up On Demand’ – access training online in your own time. Training is comprised of video training sessions, tasks and accompanying resources.
his one-day course will equip primary school leaders with all of the knowledge needed to prepare your school or academy for inspection and be Ofsted smart and ready for the new framework.
Delegates will gain an in-depth understanding of the inspection process and learn how to gather and present information to enable your leadership and school to excel.
The training will help you to:
- Know what to expect and be planned and prepared for the 90 minute call
- Discover how the new Ofsted inspections will work and look in detail at how inspectors will collect and evaluate evidence to reach judgements in all inspection areas: quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development leadership and management and EYFS
- Learn how to effectively evidence and talk about your intent, implementation and impact and all new inspection areas
- Write an outstanding SEF
- Support middle and subject leaders to shine during new framework inspections
- Find out the information that inspectors use to determine inspection starting points and discover how inspectors develop hypotheses and evidence trails
- See a range of practical examples of highly effective self-evaluation procedures
- Learn how to get your data Ofsted ready and how to succinctly present your data and assessment arrangements to prove impact
- Show you how to effectively manage and be in control of an Ofsted inspection in your school
You will get:
- **Four hour training presentation**– available to watch as many times as you like for 30 days. The training is broken down in to distinct sessions, so it can be completed all at once or at different times.
- **Interaction with the trainer**– Every Wednesday from 9am to 3pm Helen will be available to answer questions via Zoom.
- **Training Tasks** –A range of tasks to complete, which should take between 2 to 3 hours. There is an option to submit the tasks back to Helen for comments and advice. The tasks include preparing answers to Ofsted deep dive questions, developing a clear intent/vision for the subject.
- **Certificate** – A certificate will be sent when course and tasks have been completed.
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of slides to use in school
- 3 exemplar SEFs – new framework
- 200+ resources including data presentation examples, subject leadership best practice, governor support materials
Book Online or by Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include school name, address and postcode)
Thank you so much for the wealth of resources you have supplied us with, I found your training extremely useful and the CPD I needed as a Head to inspire and motivate me.
£195 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
6 Places Left - Book Now!