This training course will equip primary school leaders with all of the knowledge needed to prepare your school or academy for inspection and be Ofsted smart and ready for the current curriculum based framework.
Delegates will gain an in-depth understanding of the inspection process and learn how to gather and present information to enable your leadership and school to excel.
The training will help you to:
- Know what to expect and be planned and prepared for the 90-minute call
- Discover how the new Ofsted inspections will work and look in detail at how inspectors will collect and evaluate evidence to reach judgements in all inspection areas: quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development leadership and management and EYFS
- Learn how to effectively evidence and talk about your intent, implementation and impact and all new inspection areas
- Write an outstanding SEF
- Support middle and subject leaders to shine during new framework inspections
- Find out the information that inspectors use to determine inspection starting points and discover how inspectors develop hypotheses and evidence trails
- See a range of practical examples of highly effective self-evaluation procedures
- Learn how to get your data Ofsted ready and how to succinctly present your data and assessment arrangements to prove impact
- Show you how to effectively manage and be in control of an Ofsted inspection in your school
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of slides to use in school
- 3 exemplar SEFs – new framework
- 200+ resources including data presentation examples, subject leadership best practice, governor support materials
I just wanted to say thank you so much for an excellent day’s training. It makes such a refreshing change to have a day filled with good advice and ideas, rather than a couple of good hours and lots of time-filling, which unfortunately has been my experience on some recent courses. The time really did fly!Headteacher, Newcastle
£195 ex VAT
8 Places Left - Book Now!