Ofsted Framework Inspection Training for Senior Leaders – Sheffield
This one-day course will equip primary school leaders with all of the knowledge needed to prepare your school or academy for inspection and be Ofsted smart and ready for the new framework.
Delegates will gain an in-depth understanding of the inspection process and learn how to gather and present information to enable your leadership and school to excel.
The training will help you to:
- Know what to expect and be planned and prepared for the 90 minute call
- Discover how the new Ofsted inspections will work and look in detail at how inspectors will collect and evaluate evidence to reach judgements in all inspection areas: quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development leadership and management and EYFS
- Learn how to effectively evidence and talk about your intent, implementation and impact and all new inspection areas
- Write an outstanding SEF
- Support middle and subject leaders to shine during new framework inspections
- Find out the information that inspectors use to determine inspection starting points and discover how inspectors develop hypotheses and evidence trails
- See a range of practical examples of highly effective self-evaluation procedures
- Learn how to get your data Ofsted ready and how to succinctly present your data and assessment arrangements to prove impact
- Show you how to effectively manage and be in control of an Ofsted inspection in your school
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of slides to use in school
- 3 exemplar SEFs – new framework
- 200+ resources including data presentation examples, subject leadership best practice, governor support materials
- Deputy Headteacher
- Senior Leaders
Very reflective and useful. This course has completely refreshed my thinking and attitude as a leader! I went back to school with renewed motivation which sadly has been missing for sometime. You truly were inspirational and I cannot thank you enough.
- Hilton Hotel, Sheffield S4 7YA
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
- 12th January 2021
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!