Outstanding Art and Design Subject Leadership – On Demand
This option is ‘Catch-up On Demand’ – access training online in your own time. Training is comprised of video training sessions, tasks and accompanying resources.
This course will enable art and design leaders to explore was to build an outstanding art and design curriculum. The course will also provide an in-depth overview of the knowledge, skills and key concepts that children need to become exceptional artists and designers.
The new Ofsted framework inspections starting in September 2019 will inspect the effectiveness of subject and middle leaders with more depth and vigour than ever before.
The quality and effectiveness of subject and middle leaders will directly impact on a schools overall grade for leadership and management. In particular, inspectors will look at the ability of subject and middle leaders to improve the quality of education in their subject.
This course will help you to:
- Excel during an art and design deep dive
- Discover how to create a progressive, sequential art and design curriculum map covering the key concepts, knowledge and skills you need to cover in P.E
- Raise attainment in art and design across your school
- Talk effectively about your art and design vision, intent, implementation and impact
- Clearly articulate and evidence their curriculum content, sequencing and progression
- Discover a range of proven strategies that can engage children in art and design
- Understand the concept of ‘Greater Depth’ in art and design
- Understand Ofsted expectations for outstanding subject and middle leaders and provide outstanding examples of monitoring, self-evaluation, assessment, action planning and evidence required to excel during inspection
- Implement and sustain initiatives that increase progress, standards, achievement and attainment in art and design
- Understand what Ofsted will look for in an outstanding subject and middle leaders in the new framework inspections
- Be ready for questions Ofsted will ask and show you how best to present data and information about your subject
You will get:
- **Four hour training presentation**– available to watch as many times as you like for 30 days. The training is broken down in to distinct sessions, so it can be completed all at once or at different times.
- **Interaction with the trainer**– Every Wednesday from 9am to 3pm Helen will be available to answer questions via Zoom.
- **Training Tasks** –A range of tasks to complete, which should take between 2 to 3 hours. There is an option to submit the tasks back to Helen for comments and advice. The tasks include preparing answers to Ofsted deep dive questions, developing a clear intent/vision for the subject.
- **Certificate** – A certificate will be sent when course and tasks have been completed.
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of training slides to use in school
- Outstanding examples of middle and subject action plans
- Inspection questions and possible answers
- Middle and subject leader audit documents
- 200+ practical resources to make middle leadership outstanding
Book Online or by Email – email@example.com
(Please include school name, address and postcode)
Very reflective and useful. This course has completely refreshed my thinking and attitude as a leader! I went back to school with renewed motivation which sadly has been missing for sometime. You truly were inspirational and I cannot thank you enough.
£195 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
18 Places Left - Book Now!