Outstanding Safeguarding: Advanced School Practice – Manchester
This one-day course will provide you with all of the knowledge, skills and practical resources needed to ensure safeguarding is highly effective and Ofsted outstanding in your school or setting.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the latest Ofsted Inspection Safeguarding Guidance
- Learn from the very best outstanding examples of effective safeguarding
- Find out how to create an outstanding safeguarding culture
- Discover how the best schools help, protect and keep safe learners
- Find out what outstanding safeguarding should look like in practice
- Understand everything you need to know about safeguarding in the EYFS
- Discover how Ofsted will gather evidence and make a judgement in relation to safeguarding
- Effectively identify learners who may need early help or who are at risk
- Help learners reduce their risk of harm by securing effective support they need, and referring in a timely way
- Manage safe recruitment and allegations exceptionally well
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of the training slides to use in school
- Safeguarding audit
- 200+ safeguarding resource file – Ofsted crib sheets, governor resources and much more
- Deputy Headteachers/AHT
- Senior and Middle Leaders
Just a quick email to thank you for the training on Tuesday in Stafford. I rarely leave school – choosing instead to concentrate on matters here… but caught sight of your emailed flyer and its content caught my attention. I found your training very useful and thought provoking. You were right that although there was nothing magical in the formula, it certainly did enable me to focus on school – the function of teaching and what really matters when you strip away the daily drama of the job. Thanks indeed Helen!
- The Midland Hotel, Manchester M60 2DS
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!