Relationships and Health Education: Developing an Outstanding Whole School Approach – Leeds
This one-day course will provide you with all of the knowledge, skills and practical resources needed to develop an effective whole school approach to relationships and health education in primary schools.
This course will help you to:
- Learn how the very best schools teach relationships and health education
- Discover practical strategies to teach children to look after their own mental well-being
- Find out how to teach children about simple self-care strategies
- Teach children age-appropriate online safety
- Establish an effective partnership with parents
- Develop an outstanding whole school approach to relationships and health education
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of the training slides to use in school
- 200+ SRE resources
- Deputy Headteacher
- Senior and Middle Leaders
- Teachers and TAs
I absolutely loved your course and gained so much from it. I have already started to implement some of your ideas!
- The Queens, Leeds LS1 1PJ
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!