The ‘SENCO Inspection Toolkit’ has been written to ensure special educational needs coordinators have everything they need to succeed during an inspection.
Each section has comprehensive instructions about how to complete and gather evidence to back up your practice.
Contents: SENCO Inspection Toolkit
- Inspection Questions and Answers – very detailed and comprehensive answers to all of the questions SENCOs are likely to face during an inspection.
- Data Presentation – best practice exemplars to present data.
- Yearly Calendar – a list of SENCO actions for the autumn, spring and summer terms, ideal for enabling SENCOs boards to work in an organised and efficient manner.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection – a wealth of resources containing the statutory roles and responsibilities of SENCO.
- Statutory Requirements – a complete outline of every statutory requirement SENCOs need to be compliant.
You will receive:
- A folder containing hard copies of all resources
- A USB containing all resources in editable Word document formats·