The ‘SENCO Inspection Toolkit’ has been written to ensure special educational needs coordinators have everything they need to succeed and excel during an inspection, by providing SENCOs with the very best examples of outstanding practice.
Each section has comprehensive instructions about how to complete and gather evidence to back up your judgements.
Contents: SENCO Inspection Toolkit
- Inspection Questions and Answers – very detailed and comprehensive answers to all of the questions SENCOs are likely to face during an inspection.
- SEND Action Plan – best practice examples and templates for SEND action plans.
- Data Presentation – best practice exemplars to present SEND data in the most effective and positive way.
- SENCO Yearly Calendar – a list of SENCO actions for the autumn, spring and summer terms, ideal for enabling SENCOs to work in an organised and efficient manner.
- SENCO Report to Governors – best practice examples and templates for reporting SEND provision and effectiveness to governors.
- SEND Audit – a comprehensive audit of SEND provision to identify the main strengths and weaknesses of provision. This can be used for action planning purposes and to assist the school when making judgements about SEND on your SEF.
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Interventions – a template which will enable SENCOs to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of interventions.
- SEN Information Report – best practice examples of SEN information reports and a template to complete.
- SEND Impact of CPD – how to evaluate the impact of CPD on SEND provision across the school.
- SEND Provision Mapping – best practice examples of outstanding provision mapping and a template to use.
- Evaluating the Effective of TAs – how to evaluate the impact of TAs on SEND provision across the school.
- SEND Support Plan – best practice examples of SEND support plans.
- Statutory Requirements – a complete outline of every statutory requirement SENCOs need to be compliant with all statutory requirements.
You will receive:
- A folder containing hard copies of all resources
- A USB containing all resources in editable Word document formats·