The Big Ofsted Curriculum Conversation – Manchester 09.07.19
Ofsted called its curriculum training for inspectors ‘The Big Conversation about the Curriculum’. Ofsted inspectors are asking schools to provide a detailed and in-depth explanation of how and why their curriculum is designed as it is. Many schools currently being inspecting are finding out that it really is a very big and important conversation about the curriculum.
This course will fully prepare you for the Ofsted big conversation about your curriculum. In addition, it will enable you to design and implement a truly first class curriculum for the children in your school.
This training is designed to help up to:
- Be fully prepared for Ofsteds big curriculum conversation
- Learn how to talk about and evidence the intent, implementation and impact of your curriculum
- Demonstrate how your curriculum is unique and bespoke to the needs of your school and how you regularly review and revise your curriculum
- Effectively articulate to inspectors a clear understanding of the design of your curriculum
- Demonstrate how your curriculum is unique and bespoke to the needs of your school
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your curriculum in terms of personal and academic development
- Design and implement an outstanding curriculum which will stimulate, inspire and raise standards for every child in your school
- Provide you with a set of practical tools and resources to implement outstanding curriculum practice immediately in your school
- Curriculum evaluation framework templates
- Example curriculum design policy
- Framework for subject and middle leaders to evaluate the curriculum
- Ofsted big conversation questions and answers
- Headteachers, Deputy Heads and Assistant Heads
- Middle Leaders and Subject Leaders
- Class teachers
I attended the training with one of my teachers and we had Ofsted this week. All your words came back to both of us when he opened his questioning around the curriculum. Your help was invaluable and as a result our report will be talking about what he feedback to us as our principled approach to providing a broad rich and varied curriculum. Our curriculum came out as a strength of the school and that is completely down to you and your training. I can’t thank you enough. HT – Gloucester
I just wanted to say thank you so much for an excellent day’s training. It makes such a refreshing change to have a day filled with good advice and ideas, rather than a couple of good hours and lots of time-filling, which unfortunately has been my experience on some recent courses. The time really did fly!
- The Midland Hotel, Manchester M60 2DS
- 09th July 2019
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
21 Places Left - Book Now!