The Big Ofsted Curriculum Conversation – Newcastle
Ofsted called the curriculum training for inspectors ‘The Big Conversation about the Curriculum’. Ofsted inspectors are asking schools to provide a detailed and in-depth explanation of how and why their curriculum is designed as it is. This course will fully prepare you for the Ofsted big conversation about your curriculum starting in September 2019. In addition, it will enable you to design and implement a truly first class curriculum for the children in your school. This course will deliver best curriculum practice combined with outstanding Ofsted support and provide you with all of the answers to inspectors questions.
This training is designed to help you to:
- Be fully prepared for the new Ofsted framework (Sept 19) big curriculum focus and the conversation with inspectors
- Learn how to talk about and evidence the intent, implementation and impact of your curriculum
- Effectively articulate to inspectors a clear understanding of the design of your curriculum
- Demonstrate how your curriculum is unique and bespoke to the needs of your school and how you regularly review and revise your curriculum
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your curriculum in terms of personal and academic development
- Design and implement an outstanding curriculum which will stimulate, inspire and raise standards for every child in your school
- Provide you with a set of practical tools and resources to implement outstanding curriculum practice immediately in your school.
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copy of the training slides to use in school
- 200+ Curriculum and Ofsted Inspection Resources
- Deputy Headteacher
- Senior and Middle Leaders
I attended the training with one of my teachers and we had Ofsted this week. All your words came back to both of us when he opened his questioning around the curriculum. Your help was invaluable and as a result our report will be talking about how curriculum is a real strength in our school. His feedback to us outlined our “principled approach to providing a broad rich and varied curriculum“ I commented on the day about how absolutely brilliant your training was, inspirational yet practical all at the same time and not all about Ofsted. I literally can’t thank you enough
HT – Gloucester
I just wanted to say a HUGE ‘thank you’ for the inspirational course I attended yesterday – it did reinstall my faith as a Headteacher.
- Beamish Hall Hotel, DH9 0YB
- 9.30am - 3.00pm
- Date information: Dates to be confirmed
£225 ex VATIncludes lunch, refreshments & full set of course notes
25 Places Left - Book Now!