Below you can find some of the questions that we are frequently asked. However, if you can’t find the answer to your question below, please get in touch.
- How soon do you despatch?
- We aim to despatch within 5 working days however please note during peak periods this can increase to 7 working days
On Demand Training
- What is On Demand?
- Our On Demand service allows you to access your training course in as many sessions as you’d like, when it suits you.
- How long will I be given to complete an On Demand course?
- Access will expire 3 months from registration
- Will we be able to ask questions during the training?
- Yes, during live sessions you will be able to interact with Helen.
- How soon will I receive accompanying materials after a course?
- Accompanying materials will be issued within 7 working days after your live training.
INSET & bespoke training / School Consultancy
- Is Helen able to visit schools again?
- After 12th April 2021, Helen will be able to visit schools in person.
- How can I make a booking?
- Please contact us via telephone or e-mail with your school details, desired dates and training subject that you would like Helen to deliver.
- Is this type of training available via video link?
- Yes, Helen can deliver training via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- Will courses restart in venues this year?
- As soon as circumstances and restrictions allow, venue courses will be offered once again.
- How can I place an order/make a booking?
- Bookings and orders can be accepted via our website, by telephone or by e-mail to email@example.com. When e-mailing to book courses, please include delegate name, delegate e-mail address school and full address.
What are your office opening hours?
- Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 12:30pm.
- What payment methods do you offer?
- At checkout you can opt to pay on 30 day invoice terms if booking via your school or we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard or American Express